WH SupervisorTijuana, Mexico Job ID: 125454 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
- Responsible for the results of indicators: Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost. Must apply the philosophy of HPS. Developing the Harman skills in employees.It is the responsibility of this position to guarantee the correct administration of the materials, assemblies and sub-assemblies in production lines through the search of the decrease of the inventory in floor, slender processes of supplies and controls during the process. Supervise the personnel in their charge, seeking compliance with the policies, procedures, standards and adherence to programs of the department and company, working as a team with the Internal Logistics service areas (supplier) and with the manufacturing areas (clients).
- Team Leader.
- Warehouse Helper.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
What You Will Do
- Ensure compliance of deliveries of materials to internal customer (raw material) and external customer (finished product).
- Ensure the correct flow of the material from its receipt in accordance with established procedures.
- Supervise Material Storage in accordance with established procedures.
- Comply with delivery of materials to production area, and delivery of finished product to client.
- Establish multidisciplinary teams for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to reduce waste.
- Identify and implement improvements to increase efficiency of labor
- Implement quality systems and environmental management implemented in the company.
- Supervises the activities of Team Leaders.
- Ensure that the requirements of SAA and SC are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-compliance related
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through established communication channels.
- Represent customer needs in domestic duties according to the requirements of the Quality System.
- And other activities assigned by your supervisor.
What You Need
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Engineering Degree.
- 3-6 years of related experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferably.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
- English 90%, Advance English level (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations).
- Management SAP System in modules WM and IM.
What is Nice to Have
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Leadership skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Achievement oriented.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Computer knowledge.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)