Manager, Customer ServiceTijuana, Baja California Additional Location: Tijuana, Mexico Job ID: R-7525-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
- Successfully coordinate the operation of the Service center to achieve customer satisfaction, optimum cost and driving collaboration and the continuous improvement culture in the team. Activities include product repairs and Spare parts fulfillment.
Customer Service repair leader, customer service materials leader, material buyers
What You Will Do
- Be a change agent: Improve customer service by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results.
- Analyze and streamline processes to measure and manage operating costs. Improve existing product quality feedback loop to ensure product issues are communicated to the engineering/manufacturing/quality teams efficiently
- Strategically lead and develop a team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Responsible for Profit and Loss, or Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets, reducing the overall cost of service
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service.
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metrics.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Identify and integrate new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency in the process, customer interactions and products
- Handle customer escalations.
- KPI tracking and continuous improvement development
- Manage reverse logistics operations
- Manage inventory control activities to comply with procedures and drive inventory level improvements
- Formally establish training materials and sessions for most common repair opportunities
- Coordinate the formal documentation of the most common knowledge base articles on the repair process
- Establish multidisciplinary teams for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to reduce obsolescence risk
- Identify and implement improvements to increase efficiency of labor
- Participates and provides support related with quality and EHSS systems management, objectives, targets and programs
What You Need
- Experience of managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s
- Able to interpret data and develop strategy to drive improvements.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Bachelors degree, in Engineering, International Business, or Administration.
- Knowledge on inventory control tasks (cycle count, audits, optimized locations, etc)
- English 90%, Advance English level (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations)
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point, Word, etc.)
What is Nice to Have
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- SAP system
What Makes You Eligible
- Willing to submit to a background screen and a drug test.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)