Inventory Control CoordinatorTijuana, Mexico Job ID: 128761
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
Service provider for implementation, integration and troubleshooting of SAP application. Responsibility for gap analysis, testing, end user training, documentation and interface to end users. SAP Key User MM will perform end user training during the project and after going live. Responsible to Define, Update, analyze and audit processes related to MM function. In addition, SAP Key User WM is responsible to design training and certification material for end users under the WM module.
What You Will Do
- Ensures adequate inventory of materials in accordance with inventory cycles.
- Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems.
- Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Audits the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
- Files claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Ensure the correct flow of the material from its receipt in accordance with established procedures.
- Supervise Material Storage in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitor overall performance to ensure that objectives are met through KPI and metrics.
- Performs computer transactions and assigns locations in order to obtain an accurate inventory (SAP).
- Place correspondent identification tags on storage racks.
- Reviews and reports all the discrepancies generated in the area.
- Develops and implements procedure for minimum / reorder point / maximum inventory for ensuring that adequate levels are present.
- Participates and provides support related with quality and EHSS systems management, objectives, targets and programs
What You Need
- Innovation, Inclusion, Teamwork & Respect, Excellence.
- Engineering Degree
- 3-6 years of related experience.
- Experience in the electronic industry or similar
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- English 90%, Advance English level (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations)
- Management SAP System in modules WM and IM
What is Nice to Have
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Achievement oriented
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer knowledge.
What Makes You Eligible
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
What We Offer
- This section should have no more than 4-5 bullets
- This section is completed by the Recruiter for the Job Posting
- Highlight key benefits and perks of for the specific location the position will be based
- Highlight key selling points that make location desirable to a candidate
- Focus on perks that would entice a candidate to apply to this position over all others
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)