Executive AssistantTijuana, Mexico Job ID: 119648 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors & coordinate services needed, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Travel arrangements and support to Cardholders. Sap requestor. Participate on improvements.
What You Will Do
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory for the department by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Travel arranger to employees that doesn’t have a Corporate Credit Card and for those guests invited by the company. Booking their trips, making the Flight and Hotel reservations, submit the payment and the expense report of the BTA. Intermediate application process for new Corporative Cards and manage the open credit on each one. Support issues reported by Cardholders.
- Requests all new SAP accounts for new employees and new TCODES for actual users, as well tracking of the status.
- Participate on continuous improvements on the administrative plant processes.
- Coordinate service transportation, safety equipment and coffee breaks for plant visitors when needed.
- Create graphic design solutions to engage employees through internal campaigns and events.
- Creation of communications material such as designs, presentations, photography.
- Develop internal branding for the plant.
- Support HR in social media channels.
- Improve communication materials for Human Resources.
What You Need
- Professional Degree
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Successfully demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through others.
- English 90%, Advance English level (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations)
What is Nice to Have
- Team Work and Respect
- Judgment and Result Driven.
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)