BuyerTijuana, Mexico Job ID: 125455 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
What You Will Do
- Analyzes MRP and take proper steps to support the production plan.
- Places and follow through on purchase orders with all vendors
- Searches for new vendors and reductions in pricing.
- Consolidates shipments to minimize freight costs.
- Works in jointly with the Finance Area to resolve invoice issues.
- Returns rejected material to vendors.
- Works on continuous improvement projects to improve planning/production support
- Supports new products planning.
- Reviews inventory levels to support inventory reduction goals.
- Has the authority to stop a process or activity, or give coaching if it detects unsafe or acts conditions, that could put at risk the integrity and health of a worker and environment.
- Participate and provide support related to environmental, health and safety objectives and programs.
What You Need
- Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion, Teamwork and respect, Excellence.
- Computer knowledge (Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc SAP.)
- Advanced English (Reading and writing that allow fluid participation in negotiation processes)
- Knowledge and understands MRP functionality.
- Bachelor Degree.
- SAP a plus
- 5 years of prior experience in industrial product manufacturing environment.
- Work in high stress environment.
- Demands effort to analyze, diagnose, and plan.
What is Nice to Have?
- Change Orientation.
- Results driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Knowledge.
- English 90%
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Willingness to work in an area production.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)