Sr SAP Systems AnalystSzekesfehervar, Fejer Additional Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary Job ID: R-2057-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The Senior SAP Analyst for Digital Supply Chain will be responsible to manage and deliver best-in-class services for a complex Supply Chain systems landscape. You will be part of the Global Digital Supply Chain team that is responsible to support, evaluating, designing and deploying Supply Chain processes and systems along with the required resources either internal or outsourced.
The Senior SAP Analyst for Digital Supply Chain will admin and support the global–regional and local projects and systems deployments with focus on Hungary but not limited to EMEA region.
This position has a deep impact in the complete Harman Supply Chain process and systems for all divisions. This role will interact with different organizational levels from global and regional Business Process Owners to manufacturing and supply chain regional Senior Directors including key or end users.
What You Will Do
- This position will be responsible to coordinate new SAP implementations, enhancements and provide end users support regionally or as well as globally as needed (America and Asia timezone)
- As a Senior System Analyst – SAP SCM, you will analyze current business needs to anticipate and provide and implement solutions according with business requirements based the current SAP landscape (SAP-MM, SAP WM, SAP PP and SAP PM)
- Work with IT, business and External personnel to troubleshoot problems and resolve service request related to Digital Supply Chain Systems and Services (mainly SAP)
- Write functional – technical specifications-requirements, development of training material, process documentations and organization of training courses
- Estimate solution’s effort and schedules for projects and initiatives
- Suggests options and recommend solutions to key business users for continuous improvement in daily business operations
- Work with internal digital supply chain resources and external vendors during project assignments
- Knowledge sharing with key users and SMEs from business and SCM team
- This roles requires though leadership, change orientation, excellent collaboration and customer service skills
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- 7+ years of experience of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Must have knowledge and understanding of SAP MM, SAP WM, SAP PP (MRP, Routings, long-term planning, short-term/detailed planning, capacity planning, and backflush).
- Having SAP SD, EDI ABAP or SAP Ariba (Buying and Invoicing) knowledge is a big plus
- 5 Years’ Experience in handling vendor and contractors teams is crucial
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Strong Industry experience at any of the following Industries: Automotive, Electronic Consumer Products, High Technology
- Be willing to travel up to 10%, domestic and international travel
What is Nice to Have
- SAP/4 Hana experience
- Ariba cloud implementation experience
- BI and Analytics experience
- Project management related certifications (PMO, Agile, Scrum)
- Confluence or Jira Knowledge
- Formal Problem solving training or certifications
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)