Senior Treasury AnalystSzekesfehervar, Fejer Additional Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary Job ID: R-7324-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Coordinate with local units on short term cash projections for accurate daily cash management
- Monitor in and outflows from the various cash pools and ensure that all of them are sufficiently funded.
- Initiate spot FX trades with the Front Office team to fund the cash pools
- Trigger all cash settlements of treasury transactions such as FX spot, forward, swap trades using SWIFT MT messages
- Set up Treasury payments e.g. for interest on external loans or bonds and ensure proper authorization
- Manage the funds flows from the monthly intercompany netting settlement process run by Accounting.
- Maintain expertise in accounting, banking and regulatory trends that lead to opportunities or which may impact the company’s treasury transactions and activities
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a treasury or accounting role with experience in regulartory and compliance matters, global cash management and banking transactions and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting and/or Mathematics
- Experience in a bank, audit firm or a multinational company with multiple lines of business, extensive cross-border transactions, emerging market country operations strongly preferred.
- Recent, in-depth treasury-related process & IT skills such as in depth experience enabling processes with dedicated treasury workstation systems (e.g. IT2, Wallstreet Suite, Sungard Integrity etc.); treasury service providers (e.g. Bloomberg, FIDES etc.); online banking portals (e.g. JPM Access, HSBCnet etc.) and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) a plus
- Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP or IFRS accounting standards for financial instruments
- Must be a self-starter with ability to continuously learn, be flexible, partner successfully with professionals from EVP’s to analysts and well organized to keep multiple important, urgent projects moving forward at the same time
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Foreign language skills (German or Hungarian) a plus.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)