Senior Internal AuditorSzekesfehervar, Fejer Additional Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary Job ID: R-13815-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Primary responsibility is to undertake internal audits of the Business Management Systems, to manage & verify the resolution of identified non-conformances and to help drive continued development & improvement of the Business Management Systems throughout the Hungarian facilities.
- Arrange to conduct the assigned scheduled audit with the appropriate site Process Owner.
- Review all appropriate documentation & results applicable to the process to be audited & plan an audit using the Process Approach.
- Conducts scheduled internal audit to establish that the process & activities are effective, are monitored and complies with internal & external requirements.
- Ensure that the Business Management System is understood and is effective in practice.
- Timeliness of completion of the final audit report & any non-conformances identified.
- Maintains an understanding of all internal and external requirements related to the Business Management Systems.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the planned activities to ensure that internal system audits are conducted & effectively closed.
- Responsible for simplifying and eliminating obstacles from the audited Business Management Systems.
- Support & develop departmental internal auditors in conducting planned internal audits, identifying non-conformances and completing audit & non-conformance reports.
- Help & support the co-ordination of the Business Management System (BMS) 3rd Party assessments audits of the Hungarian facilities.
- Analysis & report on Business Management System internal audit findings, providing active feedback to help drive improvements and detect common problems or issues.
- Control & close out of Corrective Action Reports and Opportunities for Improvement, identified from Internal & 3rd Party Audits.
- Support the development & facilitation of Process Owners and Employees on the BMS, IATF16949/ISO9001 & the Process Approach.
- Support for maintaining the Business Management Systems to the latest standards e.g. IATF16949/ISO9001 and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Plant Management Review
- Support the understanding and implementation of customer requirements in the Business Management System
- Support the development & facilitation of Process Owners and Employees on the IATF16949/ISO9001 & the Process Approach.
- Support scheduled process and internal process sign off audits
- Manage sector specific certification processes like KBA, CCC etc. Furthermore, supervise its sufficient operation
- Support Improvement Projects realization and its update in BMS\QMS.
- Higher education
- 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry
- Experience of IATF16949 related Business Management Systems.
- Experience and understanding of internal audits and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Certified IATF16949 Internal Auditor
- Core Tools knowledge (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, 8D)
- Customer Specific Requirements knowledge
- Ability to work independently with a structured and organized approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- English language communication skills
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)