Payroll Administrator (with Polish and English knowledge)Székesfehérvár, Hungary Job ID: 122212
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Manage the payroll administration process according to relevant legal standards, collective agreement and Harman internal policies.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process ensuring timeliness and high quality.
- Manage the payroll of specific group of employees.
- Calculate and process various different payroll elements, insurance and pension.
- Check benefits in kind for tax/social insurance obligations and correct accounting.
- Manage the garnishment process.
- Maintain internal documentation for audit.
- Collect information for Payroll Dashboard, analyse issues.
- University or college degree;
- English and Polish language knowledge
- MS Office user-level knowledge.
- Any payroll experience is a benefit, but not requirement;
- SAP knowledge.
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers;
- Extensive technical trainings;
- Career development opportunities;
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) products.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)