German Payroll ExpertSzekesfehervar, Fejer Additional Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary| Bucharest, Romania| Budapest, Hungary| Pécs, Hungary Job ID: R-5816-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process ensuring timeliness and high quality.
- Manage the payroll of specific group of employees.
- Calculate and process various payroll elements, insurance and pension.
- Check benefits in kind for tax/social insurance obligations and correct accounting.
- Create and maintain internal documentation for audit.
- Collect information for monthly payroll reporting and investigate payroll issues using problem solving technics.
- Support process improvements and bring new ideas to increase efficiency and quality of provided service.
- Support projects, implementations, process redesigns based on country payroll experience
- Advise on legislation as subject matter expert for Germany
- University or College degree on HR/Payroll field
- 5+ years experience with multi-state payroll processing
- Strong German payroll compliance knowledge
- Country specific German payroll knowledge
- Intermediate English and Advanced German language
- Proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Demonstrating an understanding of payroll taxes
- High level payroll system knowledge, SAP payroll system experience
- Showing ability to work with confidential information
- Being able to work with priorities and deadlines
- Experience with SSC environment
- Employee Customer Service experience
- Project management experience
- Payroll Accounting knowledge
- People Management skills
- We are looking for collegues in the area of Székesfehérvár, Budapest or Pécs as well.
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation allowance and benefit
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) products
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)