Sr Engineer I, Test & QualificationSuzhou, Jiangsu Additional Location: Suzhou, China Job ID: R-4703-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The jobholder will be responsible for the execution of ES Test and Qualification. He or she will be in charge of all Harman global project test and validation.
Provide the position title this role will report into and list the number of direct reports this position manages and in what capacity. (If no direct reports, do not include this category in the posting.)
What You Will Do
- Creates updates, maintains the Design Verification Plan, and review it with team.
- Prepare test harness, fixtures and other support stuffs.
- Execute test items according to test plan; check the test raw data and results.
- Investigate causes of test failures and provide technical feedback as to causes and potential solutions.
- Test cost evaluation during RFQ stage
- Maintain test records to IS0 standards. Test records include Test Requisitions, in-progress test analysis and data, Final Test Reports and update test report in TRSS system
What You Need
- Above Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or related field
- Auto parts validation experience
- Rich Experience on DFEMA create and review with RD team members
- Familiar with the IEC standard, such IEC, ISO and automotive customer spec（Volvo, GM, Toyota, HKMC, BMW, BENZ, etc.）.
- Reliability knowledge
What is Nice to Have
- Deeply understanding acoustic parameters and test equipment such as Kilppel,Sound check,B&K ,AP ,UP, etc.
- Had work experience for speaker, amplifier, digital cockpit,TCU is preferred
- CAN communication tools such as P-CAN,CANoe.
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Suzhou
- HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the China for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)