Engineer, ProcessSuzhou, Jiangsu Additional Location: Suzhou, China Job ID: R-3843-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Lead and coordinate initial product transfer, new product launch and all related technical projects implementation.
- Develop and prepare process flow, PFMEA and WI for all product assembly processes. Maintain & upgrade in accordance to customer and quality system requirement.
- Continuous process improvement through upgrade assembly technology and process implication.
- Develop and design / fabricate jig & fixtures and gages according to process requirement.
- Continuous to drive and lead to improve process performance to attain high first-pass yield, lower production scrap.
- Participates to implement and maintain ISO/TS16949 quality system.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)