Lead, Customer Experience AnalystStamford, Connecticut Additional Location: Stamford, Connecticut | Vernon Hills, Illinois Job ID: R-3432-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Lead Analyst US is responsible supporting the operational execution of the Customer Experience Management function. S/he is involved in all projects and processes that are needed to make the Customer Experience function ‘Best in Class’.
All Customer Experience activities contribute to the strategic growth plan of Harman Lifestyle Consumer US. Customer focus, energy, communication, continuous improvement and best practice development are key elements of the Customer Experience Lead Analyst Role
The Customer Experience Lead Analyst reports directly to the Customer Experience Manager.
What You Will Do
- Main Point of Contact, Be the main point of contact for the sales team, its external and internal customer, and Operations team and manage the experience of the respective customers to the maximum.
- Sales Support, Coordinate and manage customer experience enhancing activities like, ensuring inventory allocations and projections, vendor compliance resolution, management, and setup of customer’s system with master data, display and demo requirements, parallel import tracking and resolution, supporting payment and credit challenge resolution.
- Customer Care, be fully aware and engaged in the shipping process, be able to quickly respond with root cause analysis and resolution with regards to logistics challenges, shortages, damages, on time delivery challenges and returns
- Analytics, Support cross functional teams with sell in and sell through data collection, analysis and recommendations for forecast adjustment, backorder and excess inventory reporting and resolution. Measure, understand and use to your advantage the, daily, weekly, monthly and annual metrics
- Process management, Drive process standardization and automation and ensures that all customers, both internal and external, are supported as to their requirements. Develop new process across Sales and Operations functions to pre-actively resolve challenges for our customer.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Commercial and or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial administrative and or analytics role within a retail environment
- Fluent in (business) English, both written and verbally
- Must have effective communication skills both internally (sales, SCM, PM and Order Management) as well as external (Retailers) as well as effective presentation skills
- Customer minded, energetic and adventurous mentality
- Ability to work effectively within a high growth, dynamic, fast speed and changing matrix environment
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is highly preferred
- Must be a collaborative problem-solver
What is Nice to Have
- Master’s degree
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt or higher
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 25%, domestic only
- Be willing to work in an office in Northridge, CA
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN products (JBL, Harman/Kardon, etc.)
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the world
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)