Principal Engineer, CCSShenzhen, Guangdong Additional Location: Shenzhen, China Job ID: R-14946-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Responsible to manage customer complaints from the regions through close communication with regional quality and customer service teams, or end users if necessary.
- Review and approve 8D reports from suppliers, establishing priority repair schedules.
- Manage the daily operations of CCS Engineers on complaint handling and service document preparation to make sure that the project schedule can be met and complaint resolution lead time can be reduced.
- Negotiate and work with suppliers and regions on getting the service solutions on quality incidents ready to support the affected customers and end consumers.
- Drive with DQ/SQ teams/suppliers for overall product quality improvement. Participate or chair weekly/monthly meetings to facilitate lesson learnt by cross functional teams and monitor on improvement progress of quality issues.
- Develop, maintain, and update all warranty and service procedures used by the regions.
- Interact with regions and supply chain, often of higher rank to achieve and maintain high quality rating on service readiness for the corporation.
- Establish Harman’s global serviceability guidelines and NPI management on product serviceability.
- Establish and maintain database to centralize all records of quality incidents for easy extraction by the project teams for lesson learnt.
- Manage the global warranty chargeback process.
- Establish and maintain the CCS flow in the Quality Management System effectively and efficiently.
- Support Quality function in preparing the monthly report (with charts, dashboard and key notes)
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)