Sr. Engineer, Development Quality HardwareShanghai, China Additional Location: Shanghai, China Job ID: R-12975-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Define and execute the Quality Plan in accordance with BMS to achieve industry certifications (including ASPICE, ISO 26262, IATF16949, etc. standards)
- Support the flawless launch for Customer SOP including Product Upgrade if applicable. Serve as customer interface regarding development quality topics till SOP+90 days
- Coach and support project team to deliver work products according to Harman processes, including specific customer deliverable checklist, release readiness review (RRR), etc.
- Perform review of Maturity Gate Task List
- Champion Functional Block Analysis processes
- Support internal and external audits and assessments
- Ensure independent and transparent reporting and escalation on quality status
- Support deviation approval process
- Support “lessons learned” process application (input from former projects, support the identification of the project relevant lessons learned, support tracking of the lessons learned until closure, and support collection in new project)
- Support and review Design FMEA
- Support the handover from Development Quality to Manufacturing Quality as documented in IPSO audit checklist
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)