Sourcing Manager--DTSShanghai, China Additional Location: Shanghai, China Job ID: R-1706-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, preferable within business related discipline
- Both experience in commodity management and project buyer will be a plus.
- Must have experience in ODM management, experience in a similar high-mix-low-volume industry will be preferred.
- Strong outsourcing commodity management experience with fundamental PCBA knowledge.
- Ability to participate in cross-functional project teams while maintaining positive and productive working relationships across a broad range of people and groups.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision, self-managed and motivated. Ability to work under pressure and achieve target against tight deadlines.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)