Senior Manager- SalesSeoul, Korea, Republic of Additional Location: Seoul, South Korea Job ID: R-14170-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
A Career at HARMAN
We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results-driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
1. Senior Manager Sales for Non Samsung accounts in Korea will focus on non-Samsung accounts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Results-driven, high-performance professional to spearhead new customer acquisition and account management for assigned Enterprise customers in Korea, Japan and Taiwan for its Digital Transformation Solutions.
2. Passionate individual with 12+ years of total professional experience in acquiring and growing large strategic accounts.
3. Expected to have demonstrated track record in Sales of Software/IP Licensing (AI, NLP, IoT etc), System Integration and consultative Gen Product development services selling.
4. Experience in selling engineering services to one or more of the following verticals: healthcare, retail, industrial, semiconductor and software.,
- Responsible for meeting assigned Revenue and Booking targets as an Individual Contributor.
- Responsible for driving and opening new growth and business opportunities for DTS
- Responsible for strategic sales plan
- Responsible for working with the BU to drive all the revenue generating programs
- Manage a team of sales resources that own the business sales
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management: They are committed to helping others be successful.
- Customer ownership for all programs and new opportunities
- Manage account profitability
- Hunt for new logos, qualifying opportunities and orchestrating the pre-sales cycle to conversion lifecycle, while ensuring effective C-Level engagement and communication
- Influencing stakeholders and decision makers within Customers and Prospects to drive win-win outcomes for both organizations.
- Manage assigned customer accounts, generate competitively superior growth through farming and ensuring high customer satisfaction. Ensuring customer service standards are high and continually improving.
- Build and execute strategic account plans for your field of play, hunt and build qualified pipeline to deliver against assigned Quota (Revenue and booking targets)
- Collaborate with HARMAN’s solution engineering and delivery teams to craft business propositions
- Strong Business acumen, communication, negotiation, judgement and decision-making skills are a pre-requisite
- Sales position with good technical blend
- Bachelors in Engineering OR equivalent in Korea
- MBA OR equivalent in Korea
- Willingness to travel – high due to nature of role
- Willingness to work in an office
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation of credentials as per applicable laws.
About HARMAN International
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company's software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of more than 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The Company's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HARMAN offers a great work environment, brilliant career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)