Sales ManagerSeoul, ~ Job ID: SR-178
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Harman Professional Solutions is seeking a seasoned sales professional with an excellent track record in the audio, video, lighting and control solutions business.
In line with the growth strategy set, this position works in a matrix organization with Country Leader, Regional Leaders and appointed channel partners to achieve aggressive business objectives. This position is responsible for managing all sales channels in Korea, identifying and implementing growth iniativies and oversee the implentation of the organization's products and solutions into existing and new channel partners.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have any direct reports.
- Interface with distribution partners in Korea for setting annual targets, account management, pricing support in conjunction with regional supppport teams
- Understanding of key customer segments in Korea for Pro business and identifying channel and product opportunities to drive incremental growth. Work closely with regional resources to drive engagement and results.
- Specific focus on driving AMX growth by understanding the market, product gaps and driving distributor or direct engagement for incremental sales
- Engage with Samsung and other large Integrators in Korea to understand project pipeline and co-ordinate a winning strategy with regional teams and distributors.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement periodicall
- Drive sales and margin growth in Korea
- Ensure country needs are reflected accurately in global sales & operational planning process, prepare sales forecasts and growth plans for the specific regions.
- Work with both internal and external peers to establish and meet annual sales goals.
- Program management of new business opportunities, including developing timing and resource plans, communicating with and coordinating internal operations resources to successfully execute customer requirements.
What You Need :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in sales management with a proven track record of growing sales revenue.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including ability to communicate effectively in both Korean and English
- Prior experience from the audio, video, lighting and control solutions business.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in both Japanese and English
- Outgoing personality and strong in creating and managing customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment, while maintaining good customer relations at all times.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, efficiently, and accurately from varying sources.
- Ability to take initiative, while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate assertiveness, and have a professional approach.
- Flexible with a high degree of determination and perseverance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and occasionally internationally
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background checks
About HARMAN International
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HARMAN offers a great work environment, brilliant career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)