Program ManagerSeoul, ~ Job ID: RR-30297
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Requirement collection and delivery negotiations
- Leading globally distributed teams & cross-functional projects
- Project and people management, Team Size handled :100+
- Customer Relation Management
What You Need :
- Strong technical skills in IP, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), and System on a Chip (SoC) development
- Design and Verification in DV and ESL Domain. Expertise in Pre-Silicon solutions using Virtual Prototyping, Embedded SW/FW design and Verification , Post Silicon Validation and Bring-up
- Deep understanding on Memory compiler methodology, IO buffer design methodology from specification to end view generation/verification (gds2, LEF/FRAM, netlist, DRC/LVS/LPE, simulation/characterization, IBIS, FE views).
- Expertise in Memory compiler, LEC, ATPG, DFT, GDS2, LEF, FRAM, netlist, liberty, IBIS model generation, layout automation algorithms, Spice simulations, CAD tool development, DRC/LVS/LPE verification, Place and Route automation, version control, LSF modules.
- Successful track record of setting up and leading a large high performance team of 100+ engineers in Silicon domain for Samsung/Intel/Qualcomm or others in Korea.
- ESL Tools: Platform Architect & Virtual Platform Analyzer, Synopsys CoMET (VaST).
- Protocols Developed: GSM (RR, LAPDm), 3G (RRC and MAC), (E)GPRS (RR, RLC, MAC, L1), LTE(ECM, RRC), Multi-RAT Modem Architecture
- Languages: C, C++ ,TL1, TTCN2, SystemC
- Tools: CVS, VSS, Rational Rose Real Time, Rational Rose PQC, Telelogic 4.1 SDL, GNATS, DTS
- Protocol Analyzer K1103, Nethawk MSC simulator
- Anite MR-HT (U-HT + G-HT) host and Target testing environment
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)