HR GeneralistSeoul, ~ Job ID: SR-177
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
This position will have hands-on responsibility for the compensation and benefits program management and operations and also take in charge of managing the full recruitment cycles to attract, retain, motivate and reward employees while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance.
No direct reports
What You Will Do
- Implements competitive local compensation plans to improve consistency throughout the organization.
- Perform all spectrum of payroll including and not limited to processing of salaries, social insurances, taxation, payroll, severance pay, etc. and ensure proper and accurate payroll data/calculation, severance pay, insurances and tax filing
- Participates in compensation surveys and benchmarks best practices and makes recommendations for changes and improvements
- Operate employee benefits programs, including group insurances, medical check-up, tuition subsidy, and medical subsides etc.
- Manage the performance management process including succession planning and closely work with HR Director for annual salary review, promotion and incentive.
- Build strong consultative business relationships with hiring managers and HR management to understand team’s recruitment effectiveness.
- Drive the recruitment process and management for all positions including FTE, Internal/External contractor/Internship/Part-Time jobs by ensuring compliance with Harman’s recruitment tools, processes, protocols and best practices.
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates and suggest sourcing solutions for hard to fill position and talent pipeline improvement.
- Manage all candidate communications and expectations, including status updates and draft offer packages.
- Ensure that HR policies updates including Rules of Employment to comply with local law and regulation and accurately interprets, communicates and inform employees on HR policies to make sure of smooth operation and HR compliance.
- Manage the Labour-Management Council and employee relations matter including employee grievance case.
- Provide support and/or participate as a project member on HR initiatives as assigned by HR Director
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What You Need :
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of Human Resources experience in multinational company.
- In-depth understanding of technical applications in the rewards discipline.
- Team player, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and accountability
- Proactive and self-learner
What is Nice to Have
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills along with proficiency with HRIS systems – specifically ADP GlobalView.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and ensure excellent attention to detail.
- Having advanced knowledge of local labour laws and regulations
- Be professional to keep sensitive information completely confidential and organized
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestic and international travel.
- Be willing to work in an office.
What We Offer
- HARMAN is an innovative technology leader that is rapidly on the move. We empower our global teams to do their best as they take on the big challenges that make life better.
- As a part of HARMAN, you can expect to be valued for exactly who you are, for every day to be different, and to be part of a global organization full of fun, unique and talented people.
- Competitive Benefits are provided – Group Insurance, Medical Subsidy, Child Tuition Subsidy, etc.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)