Director-SalesSeoul, ~ Job ID: SR-181
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The position focuses on developing and leading the Lifestyle Consumer business;
1. Set up and execute an overall strategy for Korea Consumer business.
2. Build up the mid-long term strategy and business vision for Korea Consumer business.
3. Lead Korea Consumer sales team for profitable business growth.
This role has 3-4 direct reports. You will report to the Country Manager in Korea and work closely with the VP & GM in APAC.
What You Will Do
1. Set up the business strategy and execution
- Oversees development of policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and selling the organization's products and services
- Set up the product strategy and managing the product road map; SKU management, Successful NPI, Short term and mid-long term product planning, Product development request, etc.
2. Sales performance management the sales target.
- Receive purchase order from the distributors and provide the order confirmation for the incurred. Recommends price adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor sales performance across brands regularly
3. Business Operation
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients and entering into business negotiations with customers and customer satisfaction
- Establishing consistent sales training programs which enable sales professionals to maximize competitive position and generate strong margin contributions across brand(s).
- Reviewing costs, operations, governmental regulations and forecast data to determine constraints and evaluate progress on agreed goals and objectives.
4. Day-to-day responsibilities for planning, developing and establishing the strategies and objectives accordance with company directives
What You Need :
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 15+ year experience in sales management with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue.
What is Nice to Have
- Prior experience in the Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries
- Prior experience in the design and/or sale of acoustic / audio products.
- Technical background in the electronics field.
- Knowledge of acoustic products (microphones, speakers and receivers).
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Fluent English written and speaking ability, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all stakeholders
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)