Customer Care RepresentativeRichardson, Texas Additional Location: Richardson, Texas Job ID: R-14693-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
As the Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional communication to external and internal customers. Responsibilities include extensive customer contact, problem-solving and analyzing customer information, reviewing business procedures, and making recommendations.
You will report into the Customer Care, Supervisor.
What You Will Do
- Maintain daily communications with customers as directed, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up leading to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries (ie. provide pricing and delivery information). Process orders and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (ie. Internal departments).
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
What You Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to diffuse escalated customer situations
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in customer service
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products
What is Nice to Have
- Maintain a high-level of customer service expected by our internal and external customers.
- Proactive goal-oriented approach to decision making
- Proven Team Player who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and execute to completion.
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to work in an office in Richardson, TX.
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones when needed.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the world.
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters career development opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Excellent discounts on HARMAN and Samsung products.
- Competitive wellness benefits.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)