Account Manager / Client ManagerRedmond, Washington Job ID: 118443
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
We are seeking a result-oriented individual who can drive revenue growth for one of HARMAN’s top tech client in Redmond area. Passionate individual with 7 years or more of total professional experience of which 3+ years growing large strategic accounts and ready to work in a competitive environment. Expected to have demonstrated track record experience in consultative software services selling.
What You Will Do
Account / Client Manager – As an Account Manager, you are expected to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationship at GM, CVP levels. You are expected to lead conversations with customer and act as a bridge with delivery and solution teams to enable solution delivery. The responsibilities for this individual are as given below:
- Identify opportunities of growth in existing engagements by identifying customer needs
- Manage existing and aligned customer engagements to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Build strategic account plans for your field of play, hunt and build opportunity pipeline to achieve high revenue growth and meet booking targets
- Collaborate with HARMAN delivery and enablement teams to build business propositions
- Previous experience in selling technical solutions to Hi-Tech client is an advantage.
- Manage a portfolio of $4 to $6 Million
- Must have been in account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry
- The Account Manager will help grow the account by farming and hunting.
- The Account Manager will be a conduit between customers and delivery team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills will help to grow the account
What You Need
The Account Manager must have
- The AM is expected to have strong technology background and customer facing role and experience
- Understanding of global delivery model and processes is mandatory
- Very good business acumen and must have strong technology / engineering background
- Very good presentation skills and must relentlessly stay focused on delivering value to customer
- Experience in RFP cycles and must have been involved in RFP response processes – end to end
- Collaborated with Pre-Sales, delivery teams and competency centers to create a pitch perfect response
- Must have managed a portfolio of $2 to $4 Million
- Minimum 7 years or more of total professional experience of which 3+ years of verifiable experience in growing large strategic accounts.
- Minimum BS Degree. MS or MBA degree preferred
- Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities with direct experience managing Hi-Tech Client
- Experience in selling Product Engineering Services to Hi-Tech clients
- Experience in writing SOW / RFP / Budget and Forecasting
- Experience in working with onsite offshore model
What Makes You Eligible
- Prior experience in Account/Engagement management role in the IT professional services organization
- The position is in REDMOND with 10% travel expected
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)