SQA 1Querétaro City, Querétaro, Mexico Job ID: 118484 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Requisition Id :118484
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
Responsible to manage the suppliers according to the different commodities; providing support to the production lines for internal and external complains related to the purchased components. Leader to main activities: QN's/DMN's & warnings. Evaluate 8D's reports and corrective actions due to quality notification to supplier. Develop the supplier to prevent the future issues and prevent the reoccurrence, strong support to all the new programs and implementing systematic practices with the suppliers.
What You Will Do
- Provides direct support to Harman Infotainment programs, Audio programs, supplier build issues, and supplier launch issues for assigned suppliers.
- Interfaces with global Harman Supplier Quality offices to coordinate Supplier Quality program support.
- Drive supplier improvements in quality systems and performance through the utilization of clear and effective data-driven measurements and statistical methods.
- Perform supplier site visits/audits to assess supplier’s quality management systems, processes, and technical abilities when needed.
- Review PPAP submissions for compliance to technical and quality requirements.
- Work within Harman cross functional project teams to ensure that purchased parts comply with specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Work with Harman manufacturing plants, engineering, and sourcing to resolve supplier problems.
- Review supplier problem solving activities and failure analysis reports, drive improvements in responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Supplier following up, Administration of Containment plans due to supplier incidents.
- Support to the production line with quality Issue related with purchase parts, provides a strong analysis with skills focused on execution to improve results.
- Issues with suppliers that project out of control back on track
- Trainings according with the customer requirements.
What You Need
- Teamwork & Respect.
- English 85%.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in Supplier Quality. AUTOMOTIVE
- Engineering Degree (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or Industrial.)
- Knowledge Supplier Quality Engineering, Design Engineering, and/or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with Plastics Process, Injection molding, printing process, Aluminum Casting and Machining, Ductile & Iron Casting, Fasteners (heat treatment and finishing), Experience in extrusion Plastics, pad print process and metal.
- Knowledge of Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly (PCBA) wire harness, electro-mechanical.
- Quality System, measuring equipment, electronic systems.
- Experience in auditing to suppliers under international standards
- Knowledge of VDA 6.3, ISO TS16949, ISO 9001
- Certified on Quality Core Tools
- Knowledge of automotive problem solving tools (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa analysis) required
- Demonstrated knowledge of core quality tools including: Process control plans, process flow diagrams, FMEA, MSA, SPC
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical tools including: regression analysis, ANOVA, DOE and frequency distribution analysis.
- Management of 8d's
- Computer skills including Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Training in the commodity according with the customer requirements
What is Nice to Have
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Able to plan and organize
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
What We Offer
• We are leaders in the electronic automotive industry.
• Competitive package of higher law benefits.
• Direct contract by Harman.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)