Senior SharePoint Solutions Designer and DeveloperQueretaro, Querétaro Additional Location: Querétaro City, Mexico Job ID: R-14127-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The SharePoint Senior Solutions Designer and Developer works as part of the SharePoint development team to envision, design and create SharePoint-based web applications in both SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online environments.
What You Will Do
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into SharePoint-based business solutions.
- UI/UX design of SharePoint-based web sites.
- Design, create and maintain PowerApp, PowerAutomate and MS Forms solutions.
- Design, create and maintain SharePoint 2016/2019 server-side and SPFx-based solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for available solutions.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical field (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering or related technical discipline) or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing/developing SharePoint 2016/2019 and SharePoint Online custom solutions
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX web design and development including responsive UI design
- Strong experience developing PowerApp, MSForms, and PowerAutomate solutions.
- Experience integrationg with Microsoft SQL Server through T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Database Design
- Experience deploying and maintaining SharePoint and Teams apps in an Office 365 environment
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Strong technical troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with Design tools such as Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with web CMS technologies
What Makes You Eligible
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)