RiskQuerétaro, Mexico Additional Location: Querétaro City, Mexico Job ID: 131885
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
What You Will Do
- Work together with external Risk Assessment Partners and systems (Resilinc, SAP Ariba, D&B) and provide guidance to Suppliers on Supply Chain Risk assessment programs.
- Configure, kick off and follow up SCV, BCP, CSR/Susutainability, IT/Cyber security, GDPR assessments by the use of external Risk Tools. (Resilinc, D&B, etc. )
- Support in developing standard procedures, tools and templates related to supply chain risk management with business functions, such as Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineer, Quality, EHS / Sustainability, etc.
- Support preparation and execution of regular Supply Chain Risk Management meetings. Convene meetings as need to review progress, manage/escalate issues, report risks identified. Create and deliver reporting on key risk metrics. (KPIs)
- Support ongoing reviews, management and mitigation of supplier-related risks. Document the Supply Chain Risk Management activities.
- Monitor global events, potential natural desasters, Factory accidents, legislative and regulatory changes that may impact Harman supply chain, and timely communicate these within the Organization.
- Maintain and report Supplier Risk Scores, to support risk mitigation actions, category strategy and supplier business awards.
- Collaborate with Procurement teams and other stakeholders to document risk mitigation actions and results, of medium & high-risk suppliers.
- Support internal & external audits on supply chain risk management.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by Direct Superior.
What you need
Bachelor Degree Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical, industrial, Quality), Supply Chain, or related
- 2+ years’ of experience in Automotive Supplier Quality and / or Risk Management related area
- Relevant experience on the field of IT / Cyber ​​Risk assessment is an advantage
- Demonstrated background in holding progressive job responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills who can create a bigger picture out of data
- Appropriate project management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a complex global matrix environment with ambiguity
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)