Jr. AccountantQueretaro, Querétaro Additional Location: Querétaro City, Mexico Job ID: R-14503-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Support the Finance area in executing the Mexican Accounting System and financial reporting for Harman International.
- Mexican billing process (invoices to Audi).
- Accounts receivable – for HIM .
- Clear Customer Deductions.
- Fixed Assets management.
- Calculate and determine ICO prices.
- Support month end activities.
- Monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations Review.
- Participate in physical inventory process.
- Follow up on internal and external audits (including authority).
- Complete financial reporting and analysis to support decision making to Management.
- Develop processes and aggregate into continuous improvements culture.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)