Customer AnalystQueretaro, Querétaro Additional Location: Querétaro City, Mexico Job ID: R-15203-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Make daily analysis of Finished Goods inventory levels to avoid any shortage shipment
- Make analysis of customer releases week by week to detect demand variations
- Make weekly customer demand planning to materials planning group according the current customer demand
- Ensure the communication with all areas involved to meet customer shipment requirement
- Ensure the production plan schedule for all programs
- Review customer portals (requirements, tracking shipments, production capacity and update compliance rate)
- Make plans production according to customer requirements.
- Ensure customer shipments in order to meet delivery dates solicited.
- Check that customer demand is entered correctly in SAP system.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer services.
- Analyze and summarize customers issues in order to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to responds to customers.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers.
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments to improve business performance.
- Analyze customer’s issues to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Establish multidisciplinary teams for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to increase efficiency of labor.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-compliance related.
- In addition, with other activities assigned by MBU Manager.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Engineering, International Business, Finance or Administration Degree.
- 1 year of related experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferably.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- ERP Systems Knowledge.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Schedule Availability.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001.
- English 80% (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations).
- Specific Customer RequiremenTraining on Portal – As Customer Requirement.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Problem solving skills.
- Achievement oriented.
- SAP system.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)