AREA MANAGER 1Querétaro, Mexico Job ID: 118254 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
Must know, understand, and apply the HPS philosophy, develop Harman’s skill in the employees, responsible for the results of the indicators: Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Team Member
- Team Leader
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Fulfill with quality programming and production.
- Establish multidisciplinary team for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to eliminate MUDA.
- Identify and implement improvements to augment the work efficiency.
- Implement quality systems and environmental management already implemented in the company
- Supervise team members’ activities.
- Ensure that the SAA, SC, Quality management and Environmental management requirements that are established are implemented and maintain according to ISO 14001/IATF 16949:2016.
- Start actions to avoid metrics and objectives’ non-compliance.
- Start, recommend or provide solutions through communication channels already established.
- Represent the client necessities in domestic duties according to Quality system’s requirements.
- Support for document edition and the problem solving process for VJI with the supervisor support,
- Any other activities assigned by the supervisor.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Engineering degree
- 1 year experience related
- Automotive industry experience, preferably
- Capacity to work under pressure situations
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)