Test Engineer-LabviewPune, Maharashtra Additional Location: Pune, India Job ID: R-15076-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What you will do.
- Reviews circuit board designs for testability requirements.
- Supports manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Generates reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Reviews test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with team regularly.
- Directs engineering and technical personnel on operation of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Having good knowledge in Board level PCBA Testing In Circuit tester , Agilent 3173, 3070 , Terdayine .etc
- Having knowledge Anolg & Digital test , Test jet , in ICT machines
- Knowledge in Handeling Hybrid card, Digital & Anolg cards & CAN tools.
- Third Programing devices followed in PCBA.
- Hands on experience in FGPA (NEC )Programmer , SF600 programming tools
- Having exposure in C++, & debug the ICT programming
- Directs and coordinates engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Optimizes conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Performs semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established standards, , including ISO and QS development standards
- May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)