Solution Architect - Product DevelopmentPune, Maharashtra Job ID: NR-8386
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Understand complex business problems to design and architect product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain
- Lead self-organizing Agile teams
- Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
- Be responsible for code quality, design quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale
- Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope and quality
- Leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes
- Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- 9 – 12 years
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)