SMT EngineerPune, Maharashtra Additional Location: Pune, India Job ID: R-288-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- What You Will Do
- Plan production capability and manpower for Daily Production to achieve Schedule standard base on high efficiency and low cost
- Strong Knowledge in Method and Time study tools with application experience in Maynard Operation Sequence Technique (MOST)., Knowledge in Statistical Process Control , Line Balancing & takt Time , value Stream mapping.
- Manages and lead subordinates to support daily production activities to deliver required production target and all other manufacturing measurable. & reduce the scarp
- Continuous to drive and lead to improve process performance to attain high first-pass yield, lower production scrap and optimize machine utilization rate.
- Should have Hands on experience in using Lean Philosophy for waste identification and process improvements, Experience in Capacity planning and implementing actions to meet capacity requirements
- Develop and prepare process flow and WI for all product assembly processes. Maintain & upgrade in accordance to customer and quality system requirement.
- Identify, improve, recommend, and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, process capability, process improvement and product quality.
- Interact with the AME, Quality & PD team during the Development phase & identify the best manufacturing practice
- Create manufacturing processes, and conduct defect and failure analysis, engineering evaluations, statistical analysis and implement corrective actions to support process improvement efforts and ensure root-cause analysis translates into process improvements when appropriate
- Manages and lead subordinates to support daily production activities to deliver required production target and all other manufacturing measurable. & reduce the scarp , having better knowledge in BGA/LGA/QFN rework profiling
- Reflow oven profiling create reflow profiles insuring integrity of solder joints within internal quality guidelines and IPC-A610 standards
- Participates to implement and maintain ISO/TS16949 quality system & EHS system.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by his supervisor to support the operation.
What You Need
- Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical /Manufacturing / Electronic / Engineering
- Experience: Five years or more experience in Electronic manufacturing as Process/Equip Engineer. Be a strong communicator and excellent team builder. Good experience in ISO/TS16949 quality system.
- Experience in Auto Tier1 preferable
- Experience with Automotive Electronics Assembly & SMT Manufacturing is Preferable
- · Experience with MPM/ DEk/ Kohyung / Fuji/Vitonics/ Heller / Wave soldering machines
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)