SMT & THT Maintenance TechnicianPune, Maharashtra Additional Location: Pune, India Job ID: R-15079-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
This position is responsible for all aspects of SMT Equipment maintenance, monitoring, adjustment and repair, improve quality and efficiency in Harman India operation. Be a strong team player with strong sense of responsibility.
What You Will Do
- Maintain SMT equipment for production such as Screen Printer(Speed line) / SPI(Kohyoung) / Fuji-NXT / Reflow Oven(Heller) / X-Ray machine / Bartector system / Auto insertion(Radial 8) or all equipment’s after hand insertion(PTH process) / Wave-Solder machine(Soltec) / Selective solder (Soltec and Ersa) / Conformal Coating machine and others except industry auto-control system for production quality and efficiency.
- For SMT technician, regularly check print quality, placement quality and analysis SPI and X-ray defect to reflect to process parameter adjustment. For PTH technician, regularly check soldering quality for wave and selective wave, check conformal coating quality and assembly line work status.
- Implement all equipment preventive maintenance according to PM schedule and PM procedure.
- Regularly check own responsible area 5S status: power cable, internet wiring, pressed air pipe and accessory equipment/ tooling status.
- Check daily (shift) production plan and actual production status at beginning of shift start to well arrange a whole day’s work of yourself.
- Regularly check all test station FTT, Summary shift equipment status, quality issue to complete daily report and communicate to next shift owner
- Having hands on experience in implementing Poke yoke systems & line improvements.
- Regularly check own responsible area 5S status: power cable, internet wiring, pressed air pipe and accessory equipment/ tooling status
- Regularly check ESD related content in own responsible area:ESD mat, ESD wrist strip alarm system, ionic fan, soldering iron and screwdriver etc.
- Feedback good advice to engineer from production operation to improve efficiency and quality.
- Keep active attitude for study to enlarge self-skill
- Performs any other duties as assigned by his supervisor to support the operation.
What You Need
- Education: Diploma in EEE / ECE / Diploma in mechanical
- Experience: Three to Four years relevant experience.
- Work experience in MPM, FUJI , SPI , Heller , Teradyne / knowledge will be an added advantage
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)