ArchitectLodz, ~ Job ID: RR-30627
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do:
This position is in the OTA Solution- Remote Vehicle Updating over-the-air (OTA) solutions for the world’s leading automotive brands. These solutions help keep drivers safe and save car manufacturers millions of dollars.
- Design architecture for new product capabilities
- Perform POCs of new technologies and help push their implementation
- Work with product management on generic and customers’ requirements
- Develop product infrastructure capabilities
- Guide and support R&D teams during the development
- Help R&D to resolve difficult technical problems
- Attend F2F workshops with customers
What You Need:
- At least 3-year experience as a software architect
- High proficiency in software design and development in JAVA
- Hands-on with multiple technologies
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Fast learning abilities
- Willingness to travel at times
- Independent at his work
- Leadership and matrix management capabilities
- High levels of creativity and vision
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in IOT domain
- Good knowledge in relational databases, Big-Data, NoSQL
- Experience in one or more cloud technologies
- Experience in micro-services architecture
- Experience in working with multinational teams
What We Offer
- Work in international project team with a cutting-edge technologies
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- A great package of additional benefits such as:
o flexible working time,
o lunch allowance,
o private healthcare,
o MultiSport card,
o budget for culture events (f.ie. cinema, concerts),
o English & German classes,
o employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
o game room,
o additional day off in 2019 (24th December)
o and much more…
We also kindly request to include one or both of the following clauses on the processing of personal data in your application:
1. "I hereby authorize HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp. z o . o to process my current personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883)".
2. “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment process by Harman Connected Services Poland Sp. z o. o ( Ogrodowa 8 Street, 91-083 Lodz under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016, hereinafter: GDPR) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp.z o.o. with headquarter in Ogrodowa Street 8, 91-062 Łódź, KRS No. 0000283968,
2) Your personal data as a candidate for work in HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp.z o.o. will be processed in order to recruit candidates for HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp.z o.o. - choosing people to be employed in vacant positions or internships – in accordance to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) and b) GDPR and the Labor Code of June 26, 1974.
3) Your personal data will be stored for the recruitment period.
4) The Data Administrator does not plan to further process your personal data as job candidate for a purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected, unless the job applicant agrees, then these data will be processed for future recruitment purposes for no longer than 2 years. Expressing consent is voluntary.
5) Providing data by the candidates in the recruitment process is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and not providing data will result in the inability to consider the candidate's application submitted in the recruitment process.
6) The basis for the processing of personal data during recruitment for clerkship positions is Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) GDPR in connection with art. 22  paragraph 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code The basis for data processing in further recruitment (not exceeding 1 year) is the consent of the candidate
7) The data will not be disclosed to external entities, except for cases supported for by law.
8) Data of job applicants will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, i.e. until the end of recruitment, and then after the end of recruitment regarding candidates who expressed their consent to the process of their data for the purposes of future recruitment for a period not exceeding 2 years, and then immediately removed.
9) You have the right to request from Data Administrators an access to the content of your data and the right to rectify and delete it, limit processing, to transfer the data, to raise objections, to withdraw your consent at any time;
10) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information on exercising rights concerning the processing of personal data, please visit www.uodo.gov.pl.
11) Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)