Senior Analyst - Continuous ImprovementNovi, Michigan Additional Location: Novi, Michigan Job ID: R-14040-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The Senior Analyst – Continuous Improvement is responsible for driving the day-to-day execution of transformation efforts to help the cross-functional team achieve benchmark performance. You will apply Harman's proven, methodology-driven approach to large-scale transformation/ performance improvement, focusing on execution and capability building. You will enable critical decisions and drive transformation results through data analytics and insights. You will coach your workstream members to develop and execute effective improvement plans and role-modeling a mindset of executional excellence
In this role, we are looking for a natural talent with a flair for structured business problem solving with a curious and practical mindset towards execution results.
In this fast-paced role, you will enjoy a tremendous learning opportunity in a highly competitive environment providing an excellent platform for advancing career growth.
What You Will Do
- Drive day-to-day execution of transformation teams, right from ideation through implementation, value capture, and lessons learned.
- Hold the team accountable for the execution rigor and results by conducting performance reviews focusing on action/measure tracking and gap closing.
- Monitor and report project progress; bring data insights to drive effective decision-making and course correction.
- Coach teams on improvement approaches and systems.
- Infuse a sense of urgency and establish where to focus (Initiatives, deep dives)
- Ensures connectivity across the different cross-functional transformation teams to leverage best practices and knowledge sharing
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Economics, Finance, Industrial Operations Engineering, or related business management discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Business Consulting, Business Processes, Strategic Finance, Business Project management, or other related areas
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving
- A sense of urgency and an urge to create an impact and make a difference
- Impactful communication skills with an ability to articulate messages to a variety of audiences
What is Nice to Have:
- MBA is desirable
- Lean Six Sigma certification or other improvement methodology certificate(s)
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel 10% globally.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Willingness to work in an office in Novi, MI (hybrid)
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class Harman and Samsung products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, AKG, etc.)
- Extensive training opportunities through our own HARMAN University
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to HARMAN Campus Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)