Manager, Account Based Marketing - AutomotiveNovi, Michigan Additional Location: Novi, Michigan Job ID: R-18768-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
As a Manager, Account Based Marketing within HARMAN’s Automotive Marketing team, you’ll be part of a fast-paced and passionate team dedicated to delivering world-class marketing plans and experiences to our OEM partners. This position will primarily be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy for our leading OEM customers. Success will require collaborating with, and supporting OEMs, CBUs, Brand Engagement, Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Procurement to develop world class marketing plans and programs that are aligned across marketing and SBU leadership.
Functional responsibilities include the development of marketing strategies, the creation and execution of all marketing programs which include: New Business pitches, technology roadshows, innovation summits, brand immersions, training, incentives and top-2-top business reviews and planning in order to best support our OEM partners in the effective branded audio value creation and sale of our branded audio systems and HARMAN Technologies.
In addition, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining strong OEM-client relationships within Product Planning, Advanced Marketing (innovation), Product Marketing, Sales, Regions and NSOs, as well as with Marketing, Vehicle Launch Teams, and Dealerships. Lastly, the Marketing Manager will be expected to develop and execute OEM marketing plans that incorporate Harman brand assets where applicable, and licensed brand platforms in partnership with Strategic Business Units (Consumer and Pro).
What You Will Do
- Supports in the launch support of new vehicles with HARMAN automotive technologies.
- Leads experiential marketing activations in the field and dealership from conception through execution.
- Leads innovative programs and initiatives to drive increased sales through/Customer Programs (pull) and option packaging and incentive (push) programs.
- Creates effective value propositions & stories to continuously sell the value of HARMAN to our OEM customer through demonstrations, presentations, and events.
- Manages the execution initiatives based on overarching marketing plan.
- Interfaces with sales team to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, programs, training or content.
- Works with agency partners, creates all marketing assets to support marketing programs and sales activities for customer account.
- Effectively manages agency partners and project budgets in the execution of all marketing programs.
- Works closely & seamlessly with global Marketing and Sales teams
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Marketing, Business, or Communication) preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Car Audio
- Highly organized and results driven
- Self-Starter, highly proactive mindset
What is Nice to Have
- Consumer Audio experience
- Passion for music
- Automotive B2B and B2C experience
What Makes You Eligible
- HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in US for this role.
- Travel: 25% (Mainly Domestic with occasional International)
What We Offer
- We offer an authentic diverse, equal, and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development in a truly global organization.
- You will work on products and services that touch people’s lives and will change the industrial standards, being a part of the transformations in our industry.
- Our work environments are fast paced, challenging, empowering, collaborative, flexible and exciting.
- We offer our own HARMAN University with regular updates on the new technologies and trends by utilizing various sessions organized by Self Learning and Development Trainings to help grow and advance talent.
- We offer competitive compensation/benefit programs and recognition programs.
#LI-BG1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)