Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (MM, PP, WM)Northridge, California, United States Job ID: 117707 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
The Senior SAP-SCM Module Functional Analyst is responsible for the effective support to business solutions for the SCM Business Team, relative to ERP system, and leading the collaborative effort to improve work processes and systems applications. This role has responsibility for key/user support while implementing enterprise processes in SAP, cooperation with other functions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Procurement to Pay with master data support, related EDI process, including data work and reporting.
Harman Pro has recently completed SAP migration project. The candidate will support business requirements and users with a minimum training of SAP ERP system across SCM modules, especially procurement to pay.
The candidate needs to have an in-depth understanding of ERP system especially business data structure/master data to be successful in this role.
There are no direct reports in this role.
- The candidate supports business requirements and cohesive processes. This person will also supply end-user support and troubleshooting for SCM area especially MM issues.
- Individual must be a strong analyzer, well organized, detail oriented and quality-minded. S/he must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, passionate, and driven by the challenge of change adoption, advancing the operations team, and meeting / exceeding goals and objectives.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with IT and subject matter experts to establish a vision and analyze usability and performance needs with the distinction between user requests and true underlying needs.
- Support/advice on solving organizational information problems and requirements through analysis; main participant in the development and implementation of business system programs; design recommend, and implement new processes that improve overall system controls and protocols.
- Key role in implementation, optimization and effectiveness of the Materials Management and related SCM area modules in SAP, processes and measurement capabilities within the respective teams and across Business Units. Be a business support expert and an advisor for improvement.
- As part of ERP support team, co-work with business process owners and IT support team in producing solutions and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP SCM experience including ERP cut-over and stabilization support.
- SAP MM experience is required – Procurement to Pay, Inventory
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization is required.
- Knowledge and experience of 3PL EDI operation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP ERP operation.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and the ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience identifying issues, setting goals and workflow.
- SAP PP/ WM experience/ knowledge is a plus.
- SAP ERP certificate in SCM module (Material Management (MM), and Warehouse Management (WM) or Production Planning (PP) is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% as needed.
- Willingness to work in an office in Northridge, CA.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Any offer of employment for any position that requires use of a HARMAN or customer-owned vehicle is contingent upon the applicant having a clean driving record, which will be evaluated and determined in Harman’s sole discretion; however, applicants may have no more than 4 active points for moving violations (issued by any motor vehicle agency), and applicants must have no references to operating a vehicle under the influence of controlled substances within the last 10 years.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)