Senior Producer & Project Manager, HuemenNew York, New York Job ID: 118395 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
Huemen is looking for a Senior Producer & Project Manager to join a new and growing design team focused on all creative efforts for the Harman portfolio of global audio brand which includes JBL, Harman/Kardon, and AKG.
The Senior Producer & Project Manager will collaborate with Harman leadership and the broader internal creative team to manage project schedules, milestones, and resources; lead client projects from kick-off to final delivery; prepare and present proposals; and streamline internal and external processes. As the client’s eyes and ears inside the organization, they will be engaged across multiple projects and possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see projects through from start to finish.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Services and will be responsible for leading one talent individual.
What You Will Do
- Accountable for leading the quality of all project deliverables and performance throughout the duration of the engagement
- Sets expectations with internal and external teams and handles prioritization for all work that comes through creative team
- Leads the project team to execute the project plan on budget and on time and facilitates project-related meetings
- Leads the project plan, ensuring that all deliverable dates are met including budget and scope creation, implementation, and reconciliation
- Responsible for managing internal project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project are addressed with team and team lead
- Provides on-site lead production support for project execution; lead, shape and continually optimize creative production processes/workflows
- Bring a positive, solution-oriented mindset to tackling problems and help unify and motivate project teams
What You Need
- 3-5 years as a project manager, product manager, or producer, ideally at a creative agency
- Experience with a variety of project types including brand strategy, experience design, design production, digital/ux, retail design, photo/video shoots, brand activations etc.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify, sort through, and plan for interdependent dates and deliverables
What is Nice to Have
- Experience from a client service organization
- Consumer electronics industry experience
- A background or strong interest in art and design
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 10%, domestic and international travel
- Be willing to work in an office in New York
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.)
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the world
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)