Motion Graphics Artist, HuemenNew York, New York Job ID: 121578 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
Huemen is looking for a Motion Graphics Artist to join a new team focused on all creative efforts for the Harman portfolio of global audio brands which includes JBL, Harman/Kardon, AKG and others. The Motion Graphics Artist will work with the Sr. Art Director – Content to create/produce all 2D motion graphics and animations for the various Harman accounts. The Motion Graphics Artist will be responsible for the day-to-day production of animated content for the supported businesses including branded videos, demos, promotions, trailers, sizzle reels, montages, behind-the-scenes vignettes, sales reels, co-branded vignettes, explainer videos, etc.
What You Will Do
- The Motion Graphics Artist will work closely with the Marketing Services team to ensure a smooth and productive workflow of video production (pre-production, production, and post-production), while maintaining a high productivity and high creative & technical standards in accordance with the Harman family of brands.
- Interface with Business Owners, Brand, Social teams for completion of assignments and workflow of video projects.
- Concept, design, animate and edit video, animations, social media videos, titles, lower thirds, overlays, infographics and web content across all platforms including digital, mobile, social out-of-home and in-store
- Maintain technical standards and management of all post-production content.
- Collaborate with Art Director–Content to create the visual expression for all Harman brand campaigns and creative initiatives across the Huemen brand portfolio - supporting the needs of all Huemen divisions (Lifestyle, Professional Solutions, Connected Car, Connected Services) and all Global Marketing teams (Brand Development, Consumer Insights, Ecommerce)
- Support & facilitate the mandatory adherence to Huemen’s requirements, processes and procedures; Adopt responsibility for agency-wide initiatives.
- Be self-motivated, well organized, and up to challenges of ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
What You Need
- Must have a mastery of design, typography, color theory, motion, illustration, and post-production.
- Knowledge and experience to include:
- Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on After Effects and Premier: 4 years
- Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator: 3 years
- Color Grading: 2 years
- 3D / Cinema 4D: 2 years is a plus
- Must be able to manage schedules and timelines
- Must be a great communicator and is punctual. He/she maintains an efficient workflow and process and promptly communicates any issues to management.
- Must demonstrate a fresh and culturally relevant perspective on video and production in all capacities, and the ability to understand and translate the latest pop culture, fashion, graphic, and design trends into creative marketing outputs.
- Maintains familiarity with current culture video trends, social platforms and the relevance of fast and slow trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Film/Video/Motion Graphics
What is Nice to Have
- Industry aware: current events, trends, and general advertising culture
- Strong sense rhythm in both editorial/narrative and sound/music
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in an office in New York City, NY
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.)
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the world
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)