Key Account ManagerMexico City, Ciudad de Mexico Additional Location: Mexico City, Mexico Job ID: R-12940-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Education And Experience Required
- Experience in SALES with the Retail Market in Mexico, at least 2 years of experience.
- Fundamental experience with Departamental stores and price clubs
- Fundamental knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- EXCELLENT command of Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing, or related areas.
- Proficient English
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Develop and execute sales strategies that generate ST and SO according to the plan
- Partner Engagement
- Teamwork and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Business Planning - Strong ability to develop inventory and sales plans that meet Harman and customer needs.
- Analytical skills and experience in decision making.
- Result driven and Self-motivation.
- Passionate about the world of Sound and Music
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)