Systems EngineerLote Bravo, Juarez, Chihuahua Additional Location: Lote Bravo, Mexico Job ID: R-14440-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Design and implement system security and data assurance
- Design and development software
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions.
- Design systems to continuous improvement in production lines.
- Participates and provides support related with quality and EHSS systems management, objectives, targets and programs.
What You Need
- Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion, Excellence, Team Work and Respect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
- 3+ years of prior experience in industrial
- Experience creating software
- Database admin, Programing languages, Methodologies (Scrum)
- English 80%
What is Nice to Have
- Leadership, Change Oriented Collaboration, Judgment and Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Able to plan and organize.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with software teams
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)