Customer Service AnalystLote Bravo, Juarez, Chihuahua Additional Location: Lote Bravo, Mexico Job ID: R-14318-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
- Review customer portals (requirements, scorecards, tickets, bulletins, tracking shipments, production capacity and update compliance rate)
- Analyze Customer Demand to detect variations (Increases & Decreases)
- Make plans production according to customer requirements.
- Ensure customer shipments in order to meet delivery dates solicited.
- Check that customer demand is loaded correctly in SAP system.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer services
- Analyze and summarize customers issues in order to prepare appropriate soluctions/clarifications to responds to customers
- Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments to improve business performance
- Analyze customers issues so as to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction
- Establish multidisciplinary teams for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to increase efficiency of labor
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-compliance related
- Participates and provides support related with quality systems management, objectives, targets and programs.
- Zero premium freight services through the proper production planning processes.
- Coordinate product changes to assure minimal obsolescence.
- Other activities assigned by Sr. Costumer Analyst.
- Participates and provides support related with quality and EHSS systems management, objectives, targets and programs.
What You Need
- Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion, Teamwork & Respect, Excellence.
- Engineering, International Business, Finance or Administration Degree
- 1 year of related experience for Analyst,
- 3-5 years of related experience for Services.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferably.
- Knowledge of ISO / TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- English 80% (reading and writing that allow fluid presentations)
- Customer specific requirements (applicable)
What is Nice to Have
- Leadership, Change Orientation, Collaboration, Judgment, Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Problem solving skills.
- Achievement oriented
- SAP system
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point, Word, etc.)
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)