Buyer AssistantLote Bravo, Juarez, Chihuahua Additional Location: Lote Bravo, Mexico Job ID: R-14378-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
- Control of chemical inventories, Control and management of hazardous waste and non-
- Reporting Inventory levels on daily basis.
- Create Premium freight file and follow up with approvals.
- Consolidate Premium freight files from all Planner buyer & provide evidence to Finance.
- Report top 5 excess material inventory to Finance.
- Receive IMR / create RBCC with interplants ensuring the delivery
- Avacheck raw material availability by Finish good.
- Run MRP report on weekly basis
- Highlight Short items on a weekly basis for Planner Buyers
- Update inventory analysis report with active numbers
- Create Purchase requisition and follow up approvals in Singer & SAP.
- Create Purchase orders for direct services in SAP.
- Run BOM’s to verify availability & lead times
- Participates and provides support related with quality and EHSS systems management, objectives, targets and programs
What You Need
- Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion, Teamwork & Respect, Excellence. High School.
What is Nice to Have
- English 70% written, read & spoken. s
- Microsoft package knowledge
- Change Orientation, Collaboration, Judgment.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Result Driven.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)