Regional Sales Manager - Entertainment LightingLos Angeles, California Job ID: 118470 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
The Lighting Sales Manager, will be the evangelist responsible for selling HARMAN/Martin lighting technology solutions. The primary mission is to drive demand for the HARMAN/Martin lighting products that ultimately achieves the attainment of revenue growth and profitability objectives. This position involves establishing, building and maintaining relationships with established HARMAN integrators/dealers to ensure that projects using Lighting/Audio/Visual systems are designed with HARMAN technology.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for driving lighting revenue and building relationships with new & existing dealers
- Partner with existing channel dealers/partners/integrators and independent sales representatives to develop and execute strategic account plans to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals and objectives
- Visit potential customers, make presentations, and identify key decisions makers
- Demo Lighting NPI’s and Current Martin/RUSH product portfolio
- Establish, maintain, and fulfill strategic business plans to achieve revenue and profitability objectives
- Effectively sell to all levels of management from “C” level through VP and mid-level management
- Make warm and cold calls to prospective channel customers to promote business via networking and relationship building skills
What You Need
- Minimum of 5 years of Entertainment Lighting Experience
- Expert level of experience in selling lighting technology into the professional environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/objectives
- Broad overall knowledge of Entertainment lighting technology is required.
- Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present/articulate advanced HARMAN solutions and benefits
- Solid foundation of sales skills training
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information technologies procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to speed and learn appropriate technologies as well as business acumen associated to segment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What is Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Master’s Degree (MBA) a plus
- Knowledge of AV technology
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or another CRM system
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Be willing to work in a remote office in the US within the Western region, preferably close to Los Angeles, CA.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
- This position requires the use of a use of a HARMAN or customer-owned vehicle. As such, any offer of employment will be contingent upon having a clean driving record, which will be evaluated and determined in HARMAN’s sole discretion, no more than 4 active points for moving violations (issued by any motor vehicle agency), and no references to operating a vehicle under the influence of controlled substances within the last 10 years.
What We Offer
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)