Quality ControllerKvistgård, Capital Region, Denmark Job ID: 117370
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Due to the success and growth of our Lifestyle Division - EMEA, we are expanding! This new position is within HARMAN’s Lifestyle Division EMEA, located in Kvistgaard, Denmark. Have you hear of JBL, harman/kardon or AKG? If so, you're in luck, from headphones to home cinema systems, you'll get to experience all of our new products before anyone else. You will be key to ensuring we continue to introduce top quality technology into the market, you're support will span all phases of the product lifecycle; from New Product Introduction (NPI) testing, software update, product launch, data analysis and reporting in our Quality Management System (QMS). The position requires close interaction and coordination between Customer Service and Quality teams located globally to ensure quality targets and requirements are satisfactorily fulfilled.
- Regional quality tester, NPI testing to ensure lessons learned from warranty issues are applied to new designs.
- Participate in internal and external Design Reviews (DR’s) as required.
- Ensure that improvements to prevent defects are reflected in company products, processes and control systems (D/P-FMEA, Lesson Learned lists, Control Plans and Best Practices guidelines).
- Prioritize, initiate and track issues (including return products) to ensure they are resolved and closed in an effective and timely manner. Use Harman system tools such – SAP, JIRA, Qlik and QMS.
- Prepare summaries of issues and corrective action status; in addition to preparing requested reports.
- Lead on return issued units from Field. Work closely with cross-functional teams on corrective and preventive actions.
- Involve in preparation of plans for site support activities for new program launches at customer Service plants.
- Assist in Quality projects in EMEA region.
- Monitor and analyze warranty data to identify trends to establish priorities to help focus teams on specific issues.
- Maintain and develop Quality lab facilities.
- Professional working proficiency in English
- High interest and knowledge of the various Consumer brown goods technologies
- At least 5 years of experience with working in a global company/environment.
- High level knowledge in Excel and Word.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)