Tax Analyst (m/f/d)Karlsbad, Baden-Wurttemberg Additional Location: Karlsbad, Germany Job ID: R-14360-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do:
- Support and preparation of various VAT returns, including OSS return, and VAT related other reports.
- Review of business transactions for VAT treatment and purposes and address necessary changes.
- Spot-check of postings into SAP from VAT perspective.
- Support preparation of income tax returns for various Harman entities.
- Support quarterly income tax calculations and quarterly income tax reporting.
- Reconciliation of data from SAP system.
- Reconciliation and administration of tax accounts.
- Handling and administration of cash tax payments and maintenance of tax calendar.
- Be contact for non-Tax Harman functions, i.e. SSC, finance, business units.
- Other day-to-day tax compliance work and communication, i.e. obtaining tax residency certificates and tax receipts.
- Support in tax audits.
What You Need:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Tax Consultant, CPA and/or Master in Taxation preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in tax function of multinational companies and / or experience in international tax consulting firms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Profound knowledge of SAP system.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Willingness to do hands-on preparation.
- Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Business fluent in English and German.
What We Offer:
- HARMAN offers a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities, professional training and competitive market base compensation
- You will also receive top-notch employee discounts on Harman’s Consumer Audio (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon) and Samsung products
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance
- Attractive salary package based on the Metall & Elektro Tarif Baden Wurttemberg and an Employer contribution towards a company pension plan
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies which also includes extensive technical trainings
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)