Engineer - QAGurgaon, Haryana, India Job ID: RR-29787
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Role and Responsibility
- Able to design functional test plan and execute test cases
- Able to do Manual App and Device testing
- Capable of debugging device, system and App logs.
- Able to define automation plan, make scripts and execute
- Able to contribute to the testing strategy; provides inputs for Automation and Performance load testing
- Proven experience of functional end to end testing for Cloud based solutions
- Proven experience of end to end testing for Cloud based solutions - using Automation tools, scripts
- Good experience of functional testing and various automation tools
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)