Sr. Marketing Communications CoordinatorGarching bei München, Bavaria, Germany Job ID: 117772
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Due to the success of the Consumer Audio EMEA division, we are rapidly expanding our teams. We need to adapt to the market size and volume therefore, we are on the hunt for a tenacious and highly collaborative Senior Marketing Coordinator.
The successful candidate will support the Marketing team with execution of product launches, content creation, ATL and BTL campaigns and digital marketing activities across Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH). If you have the perfect mix of creativity, attention to detail and are seeking a challenging environment to learn and grow, this could be the next career move for you!
- Implementation of marketing materials and collateral in collaboration with local and regional Harman teams and external agencies.
- Localisation of brochures, spec sheets, advertisements, landing pages, etc.
- Execution of digital marketing activations and development of local digital initiatives
- Assists with a variety of marketing & communications projects including the creation of PowerPoint presentations, copywriting and checking of translations.
- Supports the control of the budget for individual categories.
- During yearly business planning, contributes to develop strategy for their category and brand.
- Support for tradeshows and events.
- Proactive gives regular feedback on how marketing material & tools could be improved.
- Supports marketing manager with bench marking of vendors and agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing / Communications
- Fluent in English and German, both written and verbally
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a similar position
- Experience in digital marketing campaign management
- Project Management
- Experience within a Marketing/PR agency would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)