Project Manager (m/f/d) DMS/OMS ADASGarching, Germany Job ID: 126125
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The Project Manager DMS/OMS will provide direction and management to the ADAS BU in one or multiple Platform Projects.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain a plan for project-specific deliverables (including internal and external milestones; feature by release plan; work package breakdown; software / system testing).
- Communicate with the project team to make sure every team member knows exactly what is expected of him/her by when.
- Define necessary activities and priorities for the members of the project.
- Track project progress and take action to meet deliverables
- Plan / coordinate / monitor software configuration management, requirement management, quality assurance and test management
- Estimate effort and cost to implement change requests.
- Manage risk: Identify risks, prepare mitigation and contingency plans – and make sure they are implemented.
- Manage Platform costs and budgets.
What You Need
- Master’s Degree in Engineering field or 8+ years of hands-on development in automotive electronics
- Launch experience: Has successfully launched automotive ECUs in series production
- Experience with complex electronics systems
- Experience with automotive development processes and ASPICE
- Demonstrable Leadership experience in engineering management or project management
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel (up to 25%)
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)