Summer Intern- Quality Connected InternFarmington Hills, Michigan Job ID: 119805 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
As an intern, you will be directly working with all the HARMAN divisions as part of team that touches all global cross-functional actions for quality. You will have the opportunity to help with the implantation of new tools for data bases along with other hands on projects.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and enhance project User Materials Sharepoint site.
- Develop and refine training materials associated with project needs.
- Work with translation firm to complete translation needs for Phase 2 activities.
- Work with business to define new input mask layouts and build templates in Q:C.
- Attend project meeting and maintain project timeline targets.
- Perform resolution testing of issues identified from the business
What You Need
What Makes You Eligible
- Must provide own housing and transportation to/from work in the Novi/Farmington Hills office
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability from May 18, 2020 through August 7, 2020 and be able to work 40 hours per week
- Highly prefer candidates who live within a commutable distance
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.)
- Real-world work assignments and the opportunity to make an impact on our business
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the organization
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)